– Support reading MP3 songs in TF-card / U-disk.
– Independent adjustment of Treble, Bass and Master volume.
– Built-in Bluetooth Receiver and FM Radio Function.
– With AUX input Port, can be connected to the PC / Phone / CD.
– Dual microphone input, adjustable reverb.
– Support Voltage AC 110V/ 220V or DC 12V/ 24V.
Name: Amplifier Board
Audio Channel: 1.0
Feature: FM Radio / Treble / Bass
Voltage: AC 110/220V, DC 12V/24V
Power: 30-120W (Deponds on Voltage)
How to Connect Bluetooth ?
1. Press “MODE” button to switch it to Bluetooth status.
2. Open phone Bluetooth, search the Bluetooth device and connect.
3. You can use it after pairing successfully.
How to use Radio ?
1. Hang up the Radio Antenna.
2. Press “MODE” button to switch it to the radio state.
3. Press the “Play” button to search the entire channel and save.
4. Press the previous / next track to switch to use.
TIPS: This is not professional radio, no good effect, pls understand!
1. Support AC 110V / 220V, automatic adaptation.
2. If connect to DC 12V-24V, the Current needs more than 3A.
Warning: Pls select only one connection method !!!
Audio Wiring instruction :
1. For subwoofer – Connect speaker about 100 magnets or 100W.
2. For Tweeter – Connect to 30W tweeter (can also be disconnected, pls add a capacitor when connect).
3. Suitable for 8-12 inch speakers.
Please turn off the small master volume before test, then increase the volume slowly after power-on.
-> If the sound is intermittent or hoarse and distorted during increasing the volume, it means the speaker and amplifier are not matched. Please use small sound or change a suitable one.
1 x Bluetooth AMP Board
1 x Remote Control
1 x AC Power Cable
1 x DC Power Line
1 x Speaker Connecting Line
(Note: Battery is not included, Pls buy it youself)
There are no reviews yet.