125KHz / 13.56MHz Frequency NFC Smart Card Reader Writer
RFID Copier / RFID Reader / RFID Writer / RFID Duplicator
1) Compliant with CCID
2) Compliant with PC/SC
3) Support IC/ID dual frequency replication
4) Driver-free, no need to download software installation
5) When connect the RFID Reader to the computer with the USB cable, then can find the software.
6) Support ID125K, 8800, 5200, 4305, 5577, 8265 card.
7) Support UID FUID CUID UFUID IC semi-encrypted card, IC full encryption card.
8) Has USB full speed interface
9) Two-color LED light prompt (red light is standby, green is working)
10) Built-in buzzer “beep” sound reminder
How to use the card reader?
1) Where can i download the software?
Answer: You can download the software via this link://www.nsccn.com/download/soft/nfc/nfcPro_wbw.exe
2) Which chip inside in the 5pcs blue keyfobs and 5pcs white cards?
Answer: If you buy the RFID copier + 5pcs UID keyfobs + 5pcs T5577 cards. The 5pcs UID keyfobs is working with 13.56MHz frequency, used to copy the MF 1k card. The 5pcs T5577 cards is working with 125KHz frequency, used to copy the EM4100, TK4100 cards. They are different type card.
3) Why the 5pcs cards in the package read failure?
Answer: Please don't worry, these 5pcs white cards is T5577 (EM4305) type, they haven no data before write. They will can be read successfully after finished written from your TK4100 or EM4100 type card. Thank you.