C168 High Speed Remote Control Speedboat,2.4GHz Water-cooled Electric Remote Control Boat,25KM/h,Rechargeable,Out of Water Protection,Capsize Correction,Remote Control Boat for Adults and Children.
(1) The speedboat is driven by a 370 motor to drive the propeller to rotate, and a 9g digital steering gear drives the left and right to complete the sailing action.
(2) Function: forward, backward, turn left, turn right, automatic capsize (180-degree turn).
(3) When the remote control is not operated, the propeller of the hull stops rotating, and the speedboat keeps hovering and stops on the water.
(4) When the speedboat turns left and right: rely on the precision steering gear at the tail to steer the direction. If the right-hand remote sensing of the remote control is moved to the left, the speedboat will quickly turn to the left, otherwise, it will quickly turn to the right.
(5) The speedboat is divided into two modes of operation: fast gear and slow gear. 1. The default mode is slow gear start-up operation, 2. Press the right remote sensing upright and down to switch to fast gear mode operation.
Remote control boat:
Color: Orange/Green (optional)
Battery capacity: 7.4V 600mA
Charging time: about 90 minutes
Sailing time: about 15 minutes
Remote control distance: about 120-150 meters
Remote control battery: 1.5V AA X 3 (not included)
Motor model: 370 1PC
Operation mode: 2.4G remote control
Maximum sailing speed: about 25KM/h
Protection function: The motor stops rotating from the water / the boat is capsized to correct
Charging method: USB charging cable
Cooling system: Water cooling circulation system
1. First put 3 AA batteries into the remote control.
2. Before sailing, insert the internal battery of the speedboat into the JST plug of the plate to power on, and then put the speedboat into the water.
3. Turn on the power switch of the remote control to perform frequency pairing. When the indicator light of the remote control keeps flashing, the frequency pairing is in progress, and when it is always on, the frequency pairing is successful.
4. Start sailing.
5. When the boat overturns during driving, turn the left joystick of the remote control back and forth, and the boat body will turn 180 degrees. At this time, it can be operated normally.
The indicator light of the remote control keeps flashing and the buzzer makes a “beep” sound, which indicates that the battery power of the remote control is low.
The indicator light of the remote control does not flash, and the buzzer continuously emits a “beep” sound. This is a reminder that the power of the speedboat is insufficient. At this time, the speedboat should be driven back to the shore to avoid losing the speedboat.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Body
1/2 X Battery (optional)
1 X USB Charging Cable
1 X Display Stand
1 X Anti-collision Rubber Head
1 X Remote Control
There are no reviews yet.